We asked our team-mates to describe NūMove by answering spontaneously a few questions about the projects, the team and the workroom atmosphere. Click here to have a look at our serie of 4 video capsules to learn more about us ! Hope you speak a little french, if not enjoy the smiles and laughs !
Here’s the 1st video of our serie Tête-à-tête avec l’équipe !
- Electrical Engineer specialized in robotics, graduated from École Polytechnique de Montréal in 1985;
- Member of the « Groupement des chefs du Québec » since 2003 and of the Order of Engineers of Quebec since 1986
- President of the REAI (Association of Equipment Manufacturers in Automation of Quebec) (2005 to 2007);
- Has served on several Board of Directors (CEGEP Maisonneuve, ISA, REAI, Symbotic USA);
- Business acquisitions : Novatech, Novaquip, Groupe Enico, SPG Data and GEM Électrique ;
- President and Founder, controlling shareholder of BJ & Associates (1989 to 2002) and of the Axium Group (Axium, Enico, Emergik, SPG, Lupar et Axium Europa) (2002 to 2014);
- President and Founder, shareholder of Symbotic Canada and Vice-President of Symbotic USA (2014 to 2016)
- President and Founder, controlling shareholder of NūMove (2017 to today).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, with a specialization in Computer Engineering from the University of Sherbrooke in 1989 ;
- Member of the Order of Engineers of Quebec since 1991 ;
- Vice-President, Materials Handling and Associate at BJ & Associates and Axium Automation (1994 to 2002)
- Director of the Automation Department at Serti Informatique Inc. (2002 to 2005) ;
- Vice-President of Operations at the Enico Group Inc. (2006 to 2007) ;
- Expert Consultant, President of Genie 3Z (2007 to 2017) ;
- Director of Operations and Associate of NūMove (2017 to today).